Abdominal pain with essential oils
Abdominal pain is very common and very uncomfortable. There are lots of reasons for tummyache and it will usually pass by itself and no medical treatment is needed but sometimes it can be a sign for a serious medical problem. If the pain starts suddenly, is sharp and persistent you should seek medical help urgently, you probably will because it does not feel like a regular abdominal pain.
There are some conditions such as Chrohn disease or Celiac that cause chronic abdominal pain, especially when eating the wrong food. This people usually know what they should do or avoid but the common stomach ache is usually the outcome of eating the wrong food or viral or even bacterial disease. I’ve collected here some tips for how to use essential oils to ease the symptoms of abdominal pain.
When should you go to the doctor?
- Sudden bloating of the belly that happens suddenly and does not go away.
- Diarrhea – 5 days or more.
- Abdominal discomfort – more then a week.
- Diarrhea or vomiting with blood.
- Vomiting that does not stop.
- Abdominal pain with fever.
- Sudden and sharp pain.
- Abdominal pain with constipation especially if you also vomit.
- When also urination is painful and the temperature is high.
Have your say, Please leave a comment