Athlete’s foot with essential oils
How to treat athlete’s foot with essential oils – suggestions from the web:
Some fungi facts
- Dermal fungi is caused by dermatophytes and is different from candida or vagina fungus. Dermatophytes can not survive in mucous tissues.
- Toenail fungus is very common, around 70% of adults will have it at least once.
- Sun fungus looks like brown and white spots on the skin. This fungi feeds on the sebum on the skin. This fungus is not itching and not contagious.
- Dermatophytes like warmth and moisture so they like the environment in the shoe. This is why toenail fungus is the most common fungi.
How to prevent athlete’s foot
- Keep your foot clean and dry.
- Dry your foot after shower, especially between the fingers. Talc can help.
- Jandals or open shoes are recommended.
- Rubber shoes in pubic showers and swimming pools.
- Change socks every day.
- Never wear socks or shoes from other people.
- Cotton socks are recommended.
- If you have dermal fungus in another part of your body, do not use the same towel for your feet.
- If the fungus is chronic consult with your pharmacist or use our natural fungus treatment.
Any thought? questions? ideas? please leave a comment below.