Back pain with essential oils
Many people suffer from lower back pain, most of them won’t seek medical advice. Most cases will pass away after 8 weeks by itself, most likely. As you get older, you are more likely to get back pain. Pregnancy, wrong posture, hard physical work and obesity are the common causes for back pain but sometimes back pain is caused from injury, infections or tumors.
When should you seek urgent medical advice:
- Back pain with high temperature.
- Back pain after an accident and back injury.
- Back pain with a numb sensation in the legs.
- Back pain that is accompanied with difficulties in moving the legs or arms.
- Back pain with loss of control of the stool or urine closures.
Have your say, leave a comment.