Make yourself a good night sleep linen spray!
So, what do we need for a good night sleep?
What works for me is:
- Hot shower just before bed
- Darkness, Dim the lights half an hour before sleep. It’s a good idea to keep some of the curtains open for an easy waking up.
- Nice temperature – means for me, at least in Auckland, thick blanket also in the summer. In the winter hot water bottle will do the job.
- No fights before sleep, you can always do it in the morning but that will probably ruin your day, so yeah, I guess no fights whatsoever.
- Clean linens with a pleasent smell. Of course it’s optimal if the whole sleeping room and house is clean but let’s stay realistic. Some of us have children, jobs and other things to keep us busy.
good night sleep linen spray
Half a cup Rosewater (available at the oriental food shops but I think I saw it at the Countdown and probably you can get it in any of the big supermarkets)
10 drops French Lavender essential oil
10 drops Berganot essential oil
5 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
5 drops Vetiver essential oil
Put all the ingredients in a spray bottle from the $2 shop
And shake we bfore each use.
Kindly leave a comment here with any sort of essential oil inquiries and tell us what your favourite uses for essential oils are!